Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm still here! :)

Hello Friends!
I've been sort of missing for awhile, especially from the bear making world. I am happy to say I HAVE been working on a bear. I have the head finished and now all I need to do is sew the rest of it and eventually I'll have a finished bear finally! In the meantime, I wanted to share with you something that has been actually keeping me from completing my bear...but it's something I have sooo enjoyed! Thanks to a very good friend and fellow bear artist I got started in wire and beading art.  I have had so much fun making all kinds of different creations!  If you would like to take a peek, I have several things currently listed on ebay :) under my beading 'name' Son Blest Beads :) Please click on the link below to visit :)


Please do stay tuned, as I will eventually have a bear ready for adoption but in the meantime I hope you will enjoy seeing my new beaded creations! Thank you so much in advance!!
Warmest wishes, Kimi :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff Kim. It doesn't matter what you make as long as you keep making. That is my feeling. The bears will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You sooo much Joanne!! :) I am enjoying making these wire and beaded creations, my little bear is being very patient with me, I figure when the time is right I'll finish him :) Thank goodness bears are so understanding :) Thanks again for writing!

    ReplyDelete